1 customers are currently looking at this item
1 views in the last 24 hours
2' x 13' Washable Renaissance Runner Rug
Renaissance washable rugs; what’s not to love? With bright contemporary colors and tribal-inspired medallion designs, bring home worldly design in a low-maintenance package. Durable modern materials and a cotton backing mean cleaning is as easy as throwing it in the washing machine! The printed traditional designs are available in bold colors ranging from dark blacks and blues to bright greens and pinks blend together like tie-dye, giving you lots of options. A subtle abrash gives the rugs a casual, distressed look perfect for bohemian and shabby-chic decor.
- SKU #: 33166564
- Size FT: 2' 0" x 13' 0"
- Size CM: 61 cm x 396 cm
- Primary color is Multi Fuchsia.
- Colors in this rug include: Multi Fuchsia, Ivory, Red, Navy Blue, Orange, Violet.
- Pile Material: polyester with 100% cotton backing foundation for extra durability and ultra softness
- Pile Height: 1/3" | Currently in stock
- Made in: Turkey | Collection: Renaissance
Timeless looks on washable rugs
- Quick and easy to clean in your washing machine
- Must-have for high traffic or messy areas
- Avoid expensive professional cleaners
So Fresh & So Clean
Quick & Easy to Clean
Choose washable rugs for the easiest clean. You can wash the entire rug in the washing machine using cold water and a mild detergent. We recommend hanging to air dry.
Perfect for Kids & Pets
With a washable rug, you can have the rug of your dreams. Water and stain-resistant, washable rugs are perfect to handle all of life's messes.
Made with a premium soft, durable pile and cotton backing, washable rugs are the best low-maintenance choice for your high-traffic areas.
You no longer need to sacrifice style for function, you can have it all. With one-of-a-kind looks and the ease of cleaning, they're equally stylish and convenient.
Sisu Washable Collection
The modern designs of the Sisu collection are available in moody dark colors and tribal-inspired printed patterns. A subtle abrash gives the rugs a vintage, distressed look.
Have questions about this product?